To Syn or Not to Syn? Dorito Substitutes
SLIMMING WORLD VEGETARIAN
Another interesting ‘tweak’ from the Slimming World plan and surprisingly good, if you can get your head round the fact that you are in fact, munching away on a sheet of overcooked pasta!
Microwave crisp maker (optional)
6 x sheets dried pasta
Seasoning as desired
1. Cook pasta sheets in boiling water.
2. Lay out on a clean, dry tea towel to drain.
3. Spray both sides with Frylight and sprinkle with salt (and flavouring if required).
4. Cut into triangles and lay on microwave crisp-maker tray.
5. Cook in microwave for about 5 minutes and then pop in a hot oven to finish off (or just cook in oven on tray).
6. Serve in a bowl (goes nicely with Syn Free Garlic Dip).
Crispy, crunchy and a satisfying bite. They look great and are easy to make.
Remember, these are counted as a ‘tweak’, so don’t go mad with them, or you’ll gain that weight back!